Heartland Quality Heating & Cooling Guarantees
Heartland Quality strives to provide the very best service in your home. We believe that if you invite us to your home to provide services, it is our obligation to respect your home. We guarantee the following:
- One Year Warranty* On Repairs – Both Parts and Labor
- Our Technicians Are Trained to Educate our Customers.(No high pressure sales)
- Our Technicians Will Wear Shoe Covers to Protect Your Floors
- Our Technicians Are Always Drug Screened and Background Checked
- Our Technicians Will Never Curse
- Our Technicians Will Be Smoke Free
Heartland Quality provides our homeowners with a warranty on repairs that can’t be beat. Call us today at (816) 525-2031. We serve the entire Kansas City area.
The Best Heating and Cooling Installation Warranty in Kansas City
We offer a 1 year labor warranty on Heartland Quality Heating & Cooling’s complete furnace and air conditioner system replacements.
Heartland Quality goes above and beyond with our complete system installation quality procedures. Because of this we are able to provide our customers an exclusive 1 year full labor warranty. If the heating and cooling system we installed needs to be repaired it’s covered. That’s right – 1 year with no surprises when it comes to your heating and cooling equipment. So how do we provide this warranty and what’s the catch?
- Heartland Quality’s furnace and air conditioning installations are done with pride by our well trained staff.
- Our Comfort Advisers review your comfort needs and measures your home’s equipment requirements so our HVAC system installation works according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- We have selected to use heating and cooling equipment that has been consistently reliable. (What good is a manufacturer’s warranty without a contractor that will stand behind it!)
Not much – We cannot provide a warranty for what’s regarded as physical damage, neglect, lack of maintenance or an “act of God”. (This is based on industry standards) Heartland Quality Heating and Cooling’s Exclusive 1 year labor warranty is on complete system replacements. Equipment being installed must be rated at 14 SEER or greater and for primary residences only.
*We will not charge our customers another diagnostic fee if previous service request was related for up to one year. In the event the same repair is required and was a recommended repair*, Heartland Quality will repair the appliance at no charge. This warranty is void if damage was caused by an act of god or in the event client neglect.
*Recommended repairs are based on manufacture specifications and generally acceptable practices in the heating and air conditioning industry. In the event that these specifications are not available it will be at the discretion of the technician and the ownership of Heartland Quality Heating & Cooling weather to recommend a repair. In most cases, repairs are not recommended in the cases where the repair exceeds the usable life of the appliance or there is a safety concern if the appliance is brought back on line.