HVAC Service and Installation Technician Careers in Kansas City
Heartland Quality Heating and Cooling is growing and we’re looking for qualified HVAC technicians for our Kansas City area company. We are currently hiring for service and installation technician jobs, and we are looking for quality minded, friendly people to grow with us. Happy employees make happy customers, that’s why we strive to have a low stress easy going work environment.
Our company was awarded Rheem’s 2014 Western Missouri Gold Star Award for our consistent efforts of quality workmanship and growth. We achieved this award because of quality minded technicians, come and join our winning team!
We are needing to add HVAC Service/Installation Technicians with a focus on quality for our residential and light commercial department.
We are also seeking installation assistants and maintenance technicians with the desire to learn the trade. Installation assistants and maintenance technician positions are entry level positions. Must have your EPA Certification.
- HVAC experience prefered (Trade school or field experience) (residential/light commercial)
- Friendly easy going customer interaction skills
- EPA Certification
- Sheet metal skills a plus
- Own your own basic hand tools
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be well-groomed, smoke and drug-free, able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening and pre-employment physical
- A true Career path (Not just a job)
- Full-time year round work (Not seasonal)
- Friendly, fun work environment
- Endless earning potential
- Paid training
- Company vehicle, cell phone, gas card
- Competitive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and more….
- Paid vacation and holidays
If you’re interested in joining our team you can email Jim directly, he’s always looking for great people to add to the team!